Maryland Crab Soup
The MD Crab Soup consists of chunks of crab meat, onions, potato, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, peas, and lima beans. Available in a cup or a bowl.
Soup has a good crab smell, but you'll have to get close in order to notice it. Broth is good -- not too heavily spiced, although it does get to be a bit salty. Vegetables look and taste fresh without being overly mushy or mealy in texture. Crab meat has a nice, sweet flavor to it. While you don't notice the spicing at first, it does get spicier as you eat through the cup.
- Review Date:09/02/2012 7:46pm
- Item(s) Ordered:Maryland Crab Soup
- Soup Style:Vegetable Crab Soup
- Order Type:Cup
- Crab Content:15%
- Additional Ingredients:50%
- Overall Impression:Very Good