Cream of Crab Soup
Christopher's Cream of Crab soup is made with jumbo lumps of crab, cream, and a chicken base with some spices.
The crab meat is super sweet! Nice, large chunks of crab to boot. Broth is creamy and that perfect texture and consistency. The spicing is right on -- the perfect blend to accentuate the crab. The spice blend leans to the slightly peppery side, but it's not overdone and works really well. A very nice representation of a Maryland classic that you can enjoy all year long.
- Review Date:10/18/2012 8:48pm
- Item(s) Ordered:Cream of Crab Soup
- Soup Style:Cream of Crab Soup
- Order Type:Cup
- Crab Content:35%
- Additional Ingredients:0%
- Overall Impression:Outstanding